Thursday, August 7, 2008

In Case You Are Like My Mother

and are wondering what ever happened to "Exotic Eating Experiment" - I'll tell you.

This blog started out about the kids and I trying new foods and then blogging about it. Throughout the months it has morphed into more of a "typical" blog about what is going on in our lives. Our families and friends live hither and yon - and so this is a good place to let them all see what is happening in our corner of the universe.

We continue to try new foods once in awhile - whenever we come across something that looks interesting - but I haven't been as active in scouting out new things for us to try. Our great international food store is about a 1/2 hr drive and for some reason I haven't been as enthusiastic about driving out there as regularly.

So this is the reason there hasn't been as much food experimenting going on...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

please try more cool foods like B4.