Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tea - Tougher Than You Think

The Tea Council of the USA has a scholarship contest each year. Contestants enter a home video that "must focus on a unique and creative way to drink tea, and must contain at least one valid message regarding Tea’s health-related benefits, specifically black, green, white and oolong tea (with no specific commercial brand mentions)."

Here is the winner from last year - I love it! Another favorite "Crouching Tea-ger".

I do like tea - and when I drink it I prefer to use a tea cup and saucer. With coffee you can drag your coffee mug around anywhere and you just keeping doing what you are doing - but with a tea cup and saucer it kind of forces you to sit down and relax and enjoy it.

Unfortunately the scholarship contest ends tonight at midnight - otherwise it would have been fun to try and come up with an entry. But then of course I'd also have to come up with an educational pursuit.

0 comments: