Mrs. Mordecai tagged me for a meme on "7 Random and or Weird Facts about yourself " (I guess that is in addition to the 8th weird fact already known - that I AM weird!)
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you;
- Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;
- Post the rules on your blog;
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
- Include links to their blogs;
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I am an ex-Canadian…and yes you can be a former one…I had to officially RENOUNCE my Canadian citizenship to become an American.
2. I have 4 sister – no brothers.
3. I am very opinionated.
4. In spite of number 3, I am very much an introvert.
5. Until I was married, I had never traveled more than 4 hrs from home. Now I live 17 hrs from home, and in a different country.
6. I hope some day we can sell our home, buy an RV, live in it full-time, and travel to every US state and then to travel to every Canadian province.
7. I didn’t learn to drive until I was 27 and married (my dh, shall I say, strongly encouraged me to get my license. One of the best things he ever did!).
8. I'm cheating and adding a third - I love to play Scrabble!
I am now going to tag:
1. Chickadee at A Familiar Path
2. Meredith at Like Merchant Ships
3. Monica at The Homespun Heart