Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Dental Woes

Well I went back to the dentist today...over the phone his office said he'd just take some x-rays, numb me up a bit and lift the crown to check it out.

Sure he did all that - and then decided to re-do one of the canals...OUCH!

Thankfully the crown had been attached with only a temporary adhesive - so he didn't have to ruin my nice new crown.

Sooooo - I feel like I am back to square one. Will continue to be on antibiotics for awhile and got RX for various pain relievers.

The only good in all of this - a good excuse for eating soft foods like ice-cream :)

4 comments:

CanadianGrandma said...

Sad to hear about your root canal problems! Time to get out the old pliers!

Karla @ Ramblin' Roads said...

Ick! I think I need to go have my remaining wisdom tooth pulled soon. I am just not looking forward to that. Blech!

Jennifer said...

Yikes! The never ending tooth story... hope the antibiotics are working.

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you have to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?