Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pomegranate Exotic Juice Drink

The kids (and I) love pomegranates.

The boy LOVES juice - especially the orange variety (gag!).

We decided to try some "exotic" juice (so says the box).

Number one ingredient is water followed by fruit juices from concentrate (pomegranate and aronia).

What on earth is aronia?... AKA chokeberries.

The juice was great - we all liked it - didn't take long for the kids to finish it off.

I just looked at the box again and found out Rubicon is a product of Canada :)

Speaking of Rubicon - many moons ago, when my dh and I were still "penpals", he ended a letter with a reference to "crossing the Rubicon". I hadn't a clue what that meant. Partly because I was unable to even decipher the word in the first place.

1 comments:

CanadianGrandma said...

Since this product is from Canada it should be easy to get. My search is on!