Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Cupcakes decorated by the children...

This morning the girl gave me a sweet Valentine she made.

When the girl went off to get the Valentine she made for her brother, the boy whispers to me with a smile, "Mine (my Valentine) is INSIDE me...I'm going to give her a hug and a squeeze." I thought that was very sweet. He also gave similar Valentine's to his father and I. :)

"She gave me a hug and a little squeeze..." Bonus points if you know what song those lyrics are from - but no cheating - you can't Google it!

3 comments:

CanadianGrandma said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! Love those cupcakes! I don't know or ever heard of the lyric you mentioned.

Jennifer said...

Those are so cute! Happy Valentine's Day!

Aunt Spicy said...

Love that he said the valentine was inside...really so precious. Resisting the urge to google the lyrics ;)