Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happiness in a Bottle


Sounds like a line from a hair dye advertisement or for a bottle of wine :)

Did you know that you can buy happiness in a bottle? I know you can because I bought some!

Yesterday we tried some "Young Coconut Juice" (jugo de coco) with coconut meat - in a bottle. The lid is stamped "Happiness in a bottle".


The ingredients listed are: coconut juice, coconut meat, natural cane sugar....

The jugo de coco is a product of Thailand.

Tried it get a photo of the coconut pieces inside.


My daughter and I both thought it had a sweet, mild coconut flavor and loved it! The boy didn't. I like the thinly shaved pieces of real coconut inside the liquid.

1 comments:

CanadianGrandma said...

Since I love coconut as a rule, I'm sure this would be delicious!