Monday, May 5, 2008

Death of a Computer

I purchased my computer about 5 years ago when I had my booming eBay business. We already had a "family" computer, but my eBay selling required me to have my own computer. It's been a faithful computer, but as of late, had been showing signs of illness.

During the weekend the illness became terminal. My computer expert (a.k.a. husband) thinks there is a chance he can fix it. A part has been ordered and I will anxiously be awaiting its arrival. The part replacement is a long shot - but worth checking out before giving up.

Until then I will be using my hub's computer. A computer that four family members will be vying for time on.

I imagine I'll be on the net a lot less until (if) my computer gets fixed, which is not a bad thing.

If I can get my camera hooked up to this computer - I will be able to continue blogging w/photos...otherwise it will be photoless blogging, which I think is very boring.

0 comments: