Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Love eBay!

I am an eBay seller and an eBay buyer. 100% feedback on 456 transactions...so far. My first sales were some Janette Oke books I think...and some early purchases might have been some old Cherry Ames books. Funny that I can remember that from 8 years ago.

Well when Rocks in My Dryer posted a link to an eBay song by Weird Al Yankovich on Youtube - I had to check it out. It was great! Course if you've never bought or sold anything on eBay it might be rather boring - but I loved it.

Now look closely at the snow globe - I didn't notice this until I had seen it a couple of times...thought that was funny. Now makes me wonder if they really have a snow globe like that b/c if they do I might need to buy one on eBay!

In case you want to hear it - click on this link.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did look closely at the snow globe and I will be on the "hunt" for one ! If it actually exists I'll send it to you. The song about e-bay rings so true !

Anonymous said...

I haven't done ebay in years, but I still must check out the song... my uncle sells on ebay full time and my brother sells a lot too.

Lynda said...

I love and miss ebay so much - no chance of it here in Cairo.. every parcel is open and inspected by the mailman.. just in case it has something in it he needs... and then there is the 'T' that you have to pay everytime he does his job and brings a letter to your door... 'T' being tip... rather than a cup of tea...