Friday, July 9, 2010

Free Meal at Chick-Fil-A

Kids with Chick-Fil-A Cow

Now what would you do for a free meal?

Would you dress in a cow costume?

We did! Well the kids and I - the hub wanted no part of it :)

Spelling errors in sign intentional... :)
Today is "Cow Appreciation Day" at Chick-Fil-A and if you dress from head to toe (or head to hoof as it were) you get a free combo meal. The kids and I decided this would be a fun summer activity and we whipped up some costumes (basically white/black clothes with paper colored spots and some paper masks).

We met my sister-in-law and her kids at Chick-Fil-A and enjoyed our free food (our meals would have cost about a total of $18 for my two kids and I).

Once I got to Chick-Fil-A I started to feel nervous about donning my spots and mask - but did it anyway (but waited til my sister-in-law arrived).

2 comments:

CanadianGrandma said...

Now I have seen everything! It gave me a good chuckle!

Anonymous said...

hmmm - creative :)
TTYL
Rhonda