Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sesame Seaweed Rice Balls

The girl spotted these at Trader Joe's and asked if we could buy them. Can't say that I'm crazy about seaweed (and probably would be if I was) - but we went ahead and bought them anyway.

They were DELICIOUS! They remind me of popcorn twists...but they taste a bit sweet when you first bite into them and then you taste salty goodness. I sure didn't notice any odd flavors. Both kids liked them and we quickly gobbled them up.

They cost $1.49.

5 comments:

CanadianGrandma said...

Too bad we don't have a Trader Joe's here...those rice balls look and sound delicious!

Anonymous said...

Yummy snack!

Mary-Lou

Meredith said...

You are such a fun mom!

the Provident Woman said...

The name alone would put me off. I don't know if I could eat them. Glad you liked them though.

I have a giveaway on my blog. Click on the WHAT AM I? Giveaway in one of the right sidebars to get to it.
Today is the last day to enter.
theprovidentwoman.com

Unknown said...

I have them... just got them at the store a few mins. ago. I started eating them in the car and I LOVE them. (I am a seaweed fanatic) Unlike my mom...I made her try one though and she hates seaweed. She liked it as well so its for anyone, not just seaweed lovers. They are slightly sweet and I love the packaging. Go out to your local Trader Joes and get some, I'm sure u will love them