Thursday, August 27, 2009

101 Uses For A White Kitchen Trash Bag

#43 - use it to cover up your fracture boot.

It was raining one day at the farm and I was planning on going to town. I didn't want my boot getting soaked so I came up with a lovely cover. Perhaps a black trash bag would have looked more fashionable...but the white matched my white tennis shoe better (though if you are wandering around with a trash bag tied onto your leg no one is going to notice whether or not it matches your shoe)...

As it turns out I just wore it walking over the wet grass getting to the car - and by the time we got to town it had stopped raining. I would have had a smidge of shame walking into stores with it on - but better than a soggy boot...and wouldn't people just be dying of curiosity to know what is hidden by the trash bag...perhaps just a stump...

2 comments:

CanadianGrandma said...

There is no way that I would venture into a store with a trash bag on my foot! I CAN see you doing it however!

Anonymous said...

That is too funny :)
Rhonda