Monday, June 8, 2009

Garage Sale Find

It seemed like there were a lot of garage sales close to home this weekend. I love going to garage sales but I don't like driving too far b/c it just wastes time if the sale ends up being a garBage sale rather than a gaRage sale.

I hit probably 10 sales on Saturday after we played a little tennis.

One of my best finds was a Nike tennis bag for our rackets - that came with 4 rackets 4 only $4.00 4 the whole shebang!


The rackets are not high end but they are the newer lightweight style that would probably cost $14 a piece at Wal-Mart...so a good deal for some extra rackets to have for the kids to use or if we want a change from our regular rackets.

It's nice to have a bag that can hold our rackets plus a few cans of tennis balls and room left for whatever else we need to throw inside.

For more "Today's Thrifty Treasures" head on over to Southern Hospitality.

2 comments:

CanadianGrandma said...

What a great deal! I guess I'll have to start going back to garage sales!

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Now that was a great deal! I used to play tennis but haven't in years.