Friday, April 17, 2009

Bizarre Foods

The other day I came across some video clips on YouTube for a travel program segment on "Bizarre Foods".

Basically a guy travels around the world to seek out and taste some very bizarre foods - foods that I'm not sure I'd be brave enough to even take a nibble of.

I haven't watched all the clips so I cannot vouch for their suitability to all audiences - but if you'd like to give it a try check this out: Bizarre foods. Or you can just search "Bizarre Foods" on YouTube.

Some of the clips may not be for the weak of stomach....

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

We watch him all the time. The food is gross sometimes but I don't think I've ever seen anything on it I wouldn't let the kiddos watch. My dh is from the Philippines so we really enjoyed watching that one.

Aunt Spicy said...

Oh, I can not watch that show...it makes me queezy!