Monday, January 26, 2009

Politics - It's Getting Crazier...

I stopped reading one of my favorite news gathering sites b/c I was getting too worked up about things prior to the election. I think I may have to ditch Drudge also.

Don't get me wrong - I still like reading it - and he's just posting what's already out there - but it just seems like things are getting crazier and crazier.

Pelosi saying birth control will help the economy...hmmmm does that sound a bit too much like China's 1 baby rule to anyone else? The problems with the economy have had nothing to do with people having too many babies...

And then Blagojevich announcing that he had considered Oprah for senator!!?? What is the purpose of announcing that now ...and Oprah? Come on!

On one hand I don't want to know what's going on - but on the other hand I'd be a fool not to.

2 comments:

TheSaxonHus said...

"crazier" is a great word to describe anything proposed by the current Speaker of the House. Government will pay money to help you NOT get pregnant. Oh, and government will pay money to abort your pregnancy. All of this is good for America. Personally, I think anyone who thinks the government should be funding programs to prevent/eliminate pregnancies are "crazier".

CanadianGrandma said...

It would appear that all the governments of the world are crazy, except for Canada , that is!