Thursday, October 9, 2008

Licorette Candy


I was won over by the cute little box and the fact that the box read "sugar free". I'm not a big fan of black licorice but I bought it anyway. The Licorette candy is made in Australia.

The little candies are mildly black licorice-ful, chewy and tasty. No hint of the nasty flavor you sometimes get when something is sugar-free.

This little pack cost about $2. My black licorice hating girl didn't even lower her standards for a taste, but my black licorice loving boy - loved them!

Here is what I like about the box - when you flip the top up and down it "catches" and makes a clicking sound and it feels like there is a magnetic tab - but there isn't.


2 comments:

CanadianGrandma said...

I love licorice! I'm sure your licorette candy is tasty, altho' I have to admit that I don't care for candy that is sugar-free.

Anonymous said...

Once you pop these in your mouth, you will forget about all sugar candies! Simply amazing and wonderfully sugarfree!