Monday, September 15, 2008

Stocked Up On Some Exotic Eating!...including Limburger Cheese!

Well it was our first trip to the world food store, in quite some time. We found some new things to try and we picked up some of our old favorites. The first thing the boy said he wanted to buy was "some of that stuff that was real salty" - meaning caviar. He was going to have to buy it with his own money if he wanted some more, so he declined in favor of some Tic Tacs and some Japanese cookies you dip in chocolate.

My girl said she would be willing to try some Limburger cheese if I bought some - so I did! I've survived Blue Cheese and found I really liked it - so I thought maybe I'd find the Limburger pretty tasty. I was of course apprehensive about buying it...even transporting it in my car (ummm actually my dh's car - sorry hub!).

I was quite eager to taste it - so at lunch today the girl and I had a sample. You'll have to come back tomorrow to see what we thought :)

1 comments:

CanadianGrandma said...

I had a good chuckle when I read about the caviar and the transporting of the cheese in your hubbie's car! Looks like an excellent selection of food that you are willing to try out.