Friday, December 5, 2008

Just Out of Curiosity ...


How many baby teeth do you think could fit inside a Hefty OneZip Gallon Size storage bag?

Last night the "tooth fairy" visited ds and found a tooth under his pillow. But in order to make sure the tooth didn't get lost, ds put it in a bag. A Hefty OneZip Gallon Size storage bag to be exact. I'm sure about a million baby teeth could fit inside that one bag that was holding ONE tiny tooth.

I'm rather careful with my onezip storage bags - these are generally the only plastic storage bags that I consider worthy of rinsing out and using again if need be. I'd say this is definitely one storage bag that will not be reused.

The boy gave a rather squeamish, detailed report of how he yanked out his tooth...let's just say it started with "first I TWISTED it."

1 comments:

CanadianGrandma said...

Maybe your son couldn't find a smaller bag OR he wanted to make sure the tooth would be found!